1. How often do you ship from Miami?
2. When do I pay for the freight charges?
When you collect your items at our office.
3. Who handles the customs clearance?
We do in house for all our cargo imports by Air or Ocean. Even if your cargo did not come through us, give us a call and let our knowledge team facilitate your requirements.
Alternately you can contact us via email at email@example.com for further information.
4. If my items are not dutiable what other charges do I pay besides the airfreight charge?
BBD $5.88 handling fee
5. What are your airfreight rates?
Kindly contact us for our airfreight rates specific to your cargo and please note the below.
FOR 1 – 30 LBS VOLUME THE RATE IS CHARGED ON THE ACTUAL GROSS WEIGHT.
FOR 31 LBS+ VOLUME THE RATE IS CHARGED ON THE VOLUMETRIC WEIGHT OR ACTUAL GROSS WEIGHT WHICH EVER IS LARGER.
“AIRFREIGHT CONSIDERS THE VOLUMETRIC WEIGHT, THIS IS THE TOTAL SPACE BY VOLUME & WEIGHT WHICH CARGO TAKES UP INSIDE AN AIRCRAFT.”
6. What can I ship via CIF Express?
Please refer to our Restricted items page to see what items are prohibited.
7. My supplier cannot deliver the cargo to your warehouse. Do you provide a pickup service?
Yes, we can schedule to have your cargo picked up anywhere in the USA.
8. I have multiple shipments coming from different suppliers. Can I store my cargo in your warehouse until everything arrives and then consolidate into one shipment?
Yes. Our representatives can consolidate your shipment from multiple suppliers. This economical approach maximizes your shipping capabilities. Call us for assistance in getting your shipping logistics sorted out.
9. How can I start shipping with you?
Call us at (246) 537-1650 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will guide you through the process. When making purchases from your supplier, have them ship the cargo to our warehouse, making sure that it is clearly labeled with a name and address. We will then contact you when your cargo arrives in Barbados.